Monday, March 30, 2009

Dita Von Teese’s ode to a bra


We included her in the list of top 5 women wearing a bra, and we were right.

is a real bra fetishist. She loves to wear sexy bras, she loves to design them, and she loves to talk about the bra.

Here’s an extract from her interview for Inked magazine:

My first bra was not very exciting. I was a late bloomer-the last of my girlfriends to get one. It was this horrible training bra-type thing, but it prompted me to save my money and buy my own darn bra. My mom was like, ‘You can’t have the black lace one.’ And I was like, ‘Why not?’ I’ve never equated beautiful lingerie with seduction or sex. It’s not about trying to get a man. Not at all. It’s about surrounding myself with beauty in my everyday life-whether it’s a bra or a notebook. I want everything around me to be attractive because I look at it every day.”

It’s one of the most well-kept women’s secrets disclosed. Gotta work on creating a new one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails