Friday, May 7, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker poses for Marie Claire June 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker does Marie Claire June 2010, also you can see another cover with Kim Cattrall for Marie Claire June 2010.

On the cover Sarah Jessica Parker dresses in Balmain.



Sex and the City 2 is headed to the multiplex.



Sarah Jessica Parker says:

“I’ve never revealed as much or been so daring or made quite as many triumphant mistakes as Carrie,” the actress tells Marie Claire in the June issue. “But I’m now bolder than I would have been had I never played this part.”
"Playing Carrie taught me to be a better friend." —Sarah Jessica Parker
We are waiting four Sex and the City hot actressed reunite on the big screen on May 27.

“I went out to dinner in New York on opening night, and I saw these packs of girls all dolled up in high heels walking down the street,” says Davis about the original movie’s debut. “And I realized they were going to see the movie! It was so adorable and flattering!”


Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis talk about movie, life and their relationship.

Marie Claire June 2010 on stands May 11.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails