Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scarlett Johansson InStyle May 2010



25-year-old Iron Man 2 actress Scarlett Johansson made the cover of InStyle’s May 2010 issue, on newsstands Friday (April 23)! The picture on theis cover is very fresh!



Here’s what she told in the interview:

Social life:
“You’re not going to find me at 4 a.m. hitting up the club, bottle full of bub…Maybe on a rare occasion. But I’ve just never been much of a clubby, nightlife kind of person…I’m not a social butterfly. I’ve never been part of a scandal that was really juicy.”


Cooking:
“I like cooking alone - I find it very therapeutic. I put on some music, maybe have a glass of wine, and make something like a turkey Bolognese or a nice frittata.”
Marriage with Ryan Reynolds
“I mean, you’re married and suddenly you have your own family. There’s a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You’ve got your home in that other person.”
More in InStyle magazine May 2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails