Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jennifer Aniston new perfume is ready

American actress Jennifer Aniston has been working on her fragrance, and now she has announced that it’s done.  


 And Jennifer Aniston's perfume is "an extension" of herself.

The 'Bounty Hunter' actress has launched her debut fragrance, named Lolavie, and says the aroma is something she's been working on for a long time as she wanted to get it just right.

Actress created the perfume with Falic Fashion Group - said:
 "It's been a year-and-a-half journey. I'd been asked to do things before, and it never felt organic. But when Leon Falic approached me to be involved with the process from inception to fruition, I thought, 'This could be a creative expression.' And it's turned out to be an extension of myself as opposed to slapping my name on something."
"I am not a big perfume-y fragrance fan,"

"Lolavie is sexy and clean floral, but not too flowery.
"I want people to go, 'What is that? You smell great!' But most of all I wanted it to smell natural."
The 41-year-old celebrity has had numerous offers to make her own perfume before but says she wasn't tempted until she found something she could really get her teeth into.

Her fragrance will cost between $46.50 and $61.95 and be released first in the UK this June.

She has been heavily involved in every step over the past year-and-a-half, from creating the scent to conceptualizing the ads, which were shot at her fave getaway spot, Cabo San Lucas.

She said:
"Nothing made me go, 'Oh that would be fun' until this. It wasn't just about showing up for a shoot and putting my name on a bottle. I felt like a little chemist."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails