Thursday, April 29, 2010

AnnaLynne McCord for Nylon May-June 2010

The 22-year-old actress AnnaLynne McCord smiles for a new fashion issue of Nylon Magazine (May-June 2010.



 90210 star tells for the Nylon:

About her straw hat look: 

“This preppy look with the red lip and the hat is the cutest one. It’s something I wouldn’t usually try.”



About her red visor look: 

“I love wearing my hair in a high ponytail. [Creator] Ryan Murphy requested it for this scene on Nip/Tuck in which he wanted me to look b–chy.” (Ryan also created the smash hit, Glee!)

About her poofy hair look: 

“It’s not often that I get to do high fashion anymore. I really enjoyed that when I was modeling — as an actress, it’s usually like, ‘Keep her pretty and glam.’ Keiko, the hairstylist, crimped my hair, which was so crazy. I totally would rock a toned-down version of this look.”

What’s up with this new project you’re doing?
I’ve always been a huge fan of Orbit,” McCord says. “I was on set with them last week to film a style advice series for 90210 with stylist Kime Buzzelli, filming fashion tips and giving a sneak peak into the wardrobe next season.” The series will air during 90210 starting the last week of April, or you can check it out on cwtv.com/style.

What’s your #1 piece of fashion advice?

You can make or break an outfit by not knowing your body type. Certain things work on certain people; make sure you are dressing for your leg-length, hip/chest size, etc.


What’s the trend you are loving right now?
I am not someone who usually goes by trends. I wear things I like until I don’t like them anymore, but I will say I’m loving the “Blazer” thing everyone is doing. It’s super cute summer with a pair of denim or white shorts.




What are you stocking up on for summer?
There are a lot of recent pics of me rocking silk strings of beads. I personally bought every color they had on a recent trip to southeast Asia. They’re a great jewelry asset for summer and they support an incredible cause.


What are some items you always have in your purse?
LOL, besides my wallet? I, at any given moment have my awesome Mac cover-up, my Nars bronzer in the shade called Laguna my favorite Rock ‘n Republic lip glosses (Imposter & Drama Queen), my Orbit Wintermint gum and my J’adore Parfume by Dior.



Read more in Nylon >>

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails