Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oliver Peoples x Zooey Deschanel Sunglasses




Oliver Peoples decided to team up with the hipster princess Zooey Deschanel to design a few pairs of sunglasses. The shades are very Wayfarer-esque, but I don’t think anyone is really suprised by that at all. I think the glasses look great, but I think that the sunglasses market needs a make over. I’m concerned at how limited your options are when it comes to styles.



I have been in the market for a new pair of shades since my Marc Jacobs from last year have taken quite the beating. Upon shopping around, I have realized I only really have two options, Wayfarers (no thanks!) or Aviators (I look dumb in 99% of them). BUMMER! Let me know if you indies have any suggestions.

via

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails