Monday, December 22, 2008

Paris, Nicky, Nicole, Lauren, Rachel and More Celebrate with D&G


A little rain didn’t stop the fashionistas from celebrating the unveiling of the D&G flagship store on Robertson Boulevard, benefiting Art of Elysium. Lauren Conrad planned ahead for the chilly night.



“I wanted to wear tights, so I asked for a mini.”
she tells PEOPLE of her black chiffon cocktail dress, which she paired with a Top Shop hair bow.

Conrad says she has yet to decrease her shopping budget. “

For me I’m cutting back everywhere except for shopping. I think being a designer I want to continue to support them right now. I think it’s a really scary time but if people stop spending it’s only going to get worse.”
Jennifer Morrison, in a black velvet mini cocktail frock, had her own strategy to keep from shopping.

“I’m trying not to look. I’ve already spent way more money in D&G stores than I ever should!” she says.

But the 6,136-square-foot store contained plenty of temptation for the House actress.

In here they have space to really show the whole collection, which is so nice,”
Morrison says. And Ginnifer Goodwin, also in all black, pointed out the “convenient” location.

“Robertson definitely has its own following as a street. It’s a younger, hipper Rodeo,” says the actress, who chatted with host Rachel Bilson inside.
Sister act Paris and Nicky Hilton chatted and happily posed for photos on the red carpet.

D&G devotees also included some men, like Danny Masterson, who spun tunes under his moniker DJ Momjeans; Corbin Bleu, who chatted with Rumer Willis; Joel Madden, who hung tight with girlfriend Nicole Richie; and Golden Globe nominee Kevin Connolly who wants the fashion house to dress him for the big day. “It’s already a done deal. They’re always the nicest.

people.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails