Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eva Longoria wants own clothing line

Eva Longoria wants to design her own clothing line.

The ‘Desperate Housewives' star - who is married to basketball player Tony Parker - revealed her friendship with Victoria Beckham has inspired her to consider launching her own collection.

She said:

"I'd love to design my own range of clothes. I don't have the time now, but I would like to develop a homeware or clothing line.
But my definition of style is comfort. Even for award shows, because you have to sit there for four or five hours."
Eva, 33, also revealed Tony doesn't mind when she stars in sexy scenes for her hit US TV show ‘Desperate Housewives' because he knows she is only acting.

She added to Look magazine:

"He is fine with it. When you're acting, it's all very technical - not romantic. It's all about camera angles and lights. And you have the director shouting, ‘Do this, do that, do whatever!' So it's not a problem, it's just part of my job."

via

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails