Monday, September 15, 2008

Lindsay Comes Out On Marie Claire


indsay Lohan graces the cover of the upcoming issue of Marie Claire where she spends a great amount of time talking about Samantha Ronson. She continuously praises Ronson and talks about their relationship. Is this Lindsay's way of coming out? Read tidbits from the interview and you be the judge.

Lindsay on her and Samantha’s matching tattoos:
“Samantha has a bunch of stars, so I got that. She got this. [Points to a small heart etched on her hand].”

Lindsay on owing her happiness to gal pal Samantha Ronson:
“I’m really happy. She’s a great person. And she’s a great influence on people around her. But I think that anything that’s changed [in] my life is because of me. I’ve gone through it, and I’ve learned to deal with it and I’ve made the decision to move forward.”

Lindsay on being back in the studio:
“This business is very ‘go, go, go,’ and you’re constantly surrounded by people, and then everything stops. So you can feel invalid in a weird way. I find [the recording studio] therapeutic.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails