Friday, September 5, 2008

ATTENTION, BOYS!



Star of "90210" and all-around seductress AnnaLynne McCord hit up Nylon Magazine's TV Issue Event featuring "90210" September 4, at Tropicana Bar at the Roosevelt Hotel, sizzling in front of the cameras in a tight black leather dress. For a similar look that is a tad less S&M, check out offerings from LaROK (like the Victoria Dress in Black), Karina Grimaldi (like the Martina Dress in Black), and Black Halo (like the Bustier Dress in Amber). This girl sure knows how to work the carpet, and she is still fresh on the scene! I think I have a new favorite. AnnaLynne confessed to OK! Magazine that she is currently on the market, so all the men out there should make their moves sooner than later! She says, "I’m single. My ex of four years, we broke up recently but we’re best friends. He’s the love of my life." They broke up and they're still BFF? How admirable!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails