Monday, March 17, 2008

Pam Anderson: I'm Not Dating

If at first, or second, or third, you don't succeed ... try Pamela Anderson's approach.
Thrice-married Anderson – now single again – tells Ellen DeGeneres on her show Thursday that she is not dating anyone.
Her attention, says Anderson, the mother of two boys (Brandon, 11, and Dylan, 10, whose father is Anderson's ex, Tommy Lee), is devoted to "just kids. That's taking up a lot of time."
Especially on her schedule. Says Anderson, "Usually I get in around 3 or 4 in the morning, and I'm up at 6:30 am with my kids making breakfast, 8 a.m. at school, and who washes their face?"
When Anderson, 40, drops the boys off at school, "People just must be flipping out that you are out there in a neon vest helping kids out of the car," suggests DeGeneres, 50.
"No," says Anderson, "but I get a lot of high fives. They think it's funny that I'm there doing that."
But, she says, "I'm a mom, [and] you have to do it and I love it."
When DeGeneres goads Anderson by talking about a previous show guest, The Bachelor's Matthew Grant, Anderson responds, " He seemed nice."
Is he Anderson's type? "He's handsome," the bombshell concedes, but further admits, "I don't know what my type is."
DeGeneres graciously offers to help out Anderson next time she meets a guy. In the meantime, the actress tells Ellen men are just like a book – with "a beginning, middle and an end."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails